Friday, November 23, 2012

Day 326 - November 23, 2012 - Equal opportunity holiday desk


Last year I just put Christmas decorations up on my work desk. This year I wanted to be nice and show respect for Milli, Ellen and Esther. I share an office with them and they are all Jewish, I'm the only catholic/christian in my office right now. Even Sal who shares a desk with Esther and is sometimes in our office is Jewish too. So before I bought any decorations I asked on freecycle and I had a nice woman who had some decorations her son made in school available, she was also willing to drop them off to the library for me. She bought them last week, so I was able to decorate my desk the day after Thanksgiving. This is the menorah I got along with a piece of the Christmas decorations that I put up last year. My desk is predominately Christmas but Hanukah friendly as well now.

No comments:

Post a Comment