Sunday, October 7, 2012

Day 271 - September 29, 2012 - Donny's wood pile


We went to Donny's house, Shawn has been there before but it was my first time over. I ended up joining the Star Wars RPG game I thought the guys were just going to play so now once again I'm dabbling in playing at one of the boys. (I like to hang out with my girlfriends too and girly nights here and there are a necessity, but for some reason I find hanging out with the guys is a lot less drama - it's also nice to hang with the guys when one of them is your husband). In Donny's back yard during a game break I decided to photograph his pile of wood reserved for his wood burning stove. Maybe if it's cold enough we will get to feel the warmth of the stove in action during the upcoming October game.

No comments:

Post a Comment