Sunday, October 7, 2012

Day 278 - October 6, 2012 - Effie's 60th!


Randi threw a surprise birthday party for Chris. He likes boating and fishing so she rented a party boat taking off from the nautical mile. I think she made these M&Ms as a joke for Chris or someone else did. Maybe they were leftover from a different party. Either way they were pretty funny, they said Efi's 60th instead of Chris' 30th. The party turned out not to be a surprise, Chris saw everyone before we boarded the boat and figured it out. We had a nice time, this was my second time on a party boat, Shawn's first time, it was the only sober time I've had though, the first time I was on a party boat I was with my friend Chris, Joanna, and another fire department volunteer Patrick. Chris & Patrick were invited on the boat for the fire department, they didn't have real dates so Joanna and I went with them as friend dates. I attended a few fire department friend dates with Chris before I started going out with Shawn. I got blasted on the boat because it's when I was drinking, and I didn't stop after the boat docked, which is why I no longer drink alcohol at all and I just stay sober.

No comments:

Post a Comment