Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 102 - April 12, 2012 - Fail Sauce Gizelle


I feel like I've been failing on exercise and working out lately. I'm still enjoying my sweets though, and now I'm driving on a regular basis again, so unless my car is in need of repair or God Forbid I'm in another accident I am not even walking in between bus and train stops anymore to my destination. My only hope for walks are on lunch breaks or if I park my car far away (which I generally do). So I'm failing on exercise and I feel very fat. Today I tried the gizelle that's upstairs. Shawn's mom uses it. I forgot when my sister had the gizelle I really didn't like it. The machine has basically no resistance so to me working out on it feels like a joke. After about 5 minutes of trying so very hard I came downstairs and actually did exercise a little bit to just dance. I might feel fat right now because it's also pretty much the time of the month for me and I'm grossly bloated at the moment. Also because I'm partly fatty due to my extreme sweet tooth and junk belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment