Sunday, April 29, 2012

Day 118 - April 28, 2012 - Micheal to the rescue!


Today was pretty busy. Both Shawn and his mom happened to make appointments on the same day to have their cars inspected. So the three of us got up pretty early, first we dropped off Terry's car at Dynamic Auto Care, then we followed Shawn and dropped his car off at Mavis. Then I came home for a shift of sleeping, woke up again, went to cover Babylon's tulip festival for the paper, went back to dynamic to pick up Terry's car, went to K-Mart to help Terry get some mulch (we loaded half in my car and half in her car), then we went back home, went to pick up Shawn's car and got back home again. To complete the story of everything we did Shawn and I went to dinner at Atlantis Diner and walked around a park across the street from it a little bit after Shawn unloaded the mulch.

This photo was taken at Dynamic Auto Care, a perfect reflection of my car, I took the shot while I was waiting in the car for Terry to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment