Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Day 90 - March 31, 2012 - Season Opener

Besides baseball season starting in the Spring, roller derby starts in the Spring too. For one of our first dates Shawn took me to a roller derby game with him. He was doing and still does videography for the derby teams, they use his videos of the bouts to improve their game while practicing. The first time I went with him I just enjoyed the game, but after a few games I was whipping out my camera and taking photos of the game. My first few bout photos actually came out like crap but over time with my old camera I was managing decent photos, now with my new camera I'm taking even better photos of each game. Strong Island is a new team that started last November, this is their second game and season opener for this year. I think this photo was taken after they won the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment