Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 106 - April 16, 2012 - The toilet paper line up


When I first did this yearly photo project I featured the gothic line up. This year apparently the toilet paper wanted to line up for me. I walked into Massapequa Public Library on the way home from Jury Duty. I had dropped Loretta off home (before Michael became tied up at Midas for a complicated brake repair in order to make him safe to drive again) and had to return some books and two CDs that I didn't want to burn. I needed to pee so I used the bathroom at the library. When I went into the bathroom there was a bunch of random half finished rolls of TP on the ledge of the bathroom. I like repetition in my photos so I immediately wanted to snap a picture. I also kind of liked the different shades of white and gray that created a naturally monochromatic (if that's the right word for this) photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment