Sunday, April 29, 2012

Day 115 - April 15, 2012 - A VAST amount of CDs to hear


When I listen to music in my car I kick it back semi-old school. I could use the blue tooth hook up Shawn got me for Christmas. I could buy a bigger memory card for my phone, put a bunch of music on the card and stream music from my phone to the car radio using the blue tooth system. I could probably buy a new MP3 player if I wanted to (I still have the zen Shawn gave me but the battery doesn't last very long anymore so it's probably on it's way out and a new battery cost more then the player is worth). Instead I chose to listen to a CD every time I drive. I end up listening to lots of CDs since my drive to work is pretty long and I only take local roads. Pictured here are two CDs I bought, music by the group VAST. I heard about VAST from my old college friend Julie (she was and probably still is obsessed with them) and once I heard a CD I was pretty hooked. The library doesn't have VAST CDs, so I bought copies from amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment