Saturday, December 1, 2012

Day 328 - November 25, 2012 - Some of my friends are now having babies


Kate and Rob are having a baby, today was Kate's baby shower. This was one of the few photos I took at the shower, I still have to post the other ones. From a side view Kate looks pregnant but even though she has a baby bump from a front view it's sometimes still hard to tell she's pregnant. She's very lucky. Currently I'm the fattest I've ever been in my entire life, I'm trying to change it and lose some weight but until I actually do manage to get some poundage off I'm constantly being asked if I'm pregnant by library patrons and it annoys the hell out of me. It also makes me upset, I wouldn't mind if I really was pregnant but I know I'm kind of fat please don't remind me by asking me if I'm going to have a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment