Thursday, December 20, 2012

Day 352 - December 19, 2012 - DAMNIT! I'm also dissapointed in Dunkin


I forgot to take a daily photo with my camera....something I've tended to do this year. Luckily I take foursquare photos and this foursquare photo at Dunkin Donuts actually came out good. I'm very disgusted with the Hewlett Dunkin Donuts, the workers there are very nice but they don't have a good selection of drinks, half the time most dunkins I've been to don't even make the correct drink that you want. I don't like their coffee that much, they have no great selection of hot teas, I try to be careful about drinking lattes, mochas or frozen coffee drinks because they have many calories and fat and I hate the low-fat sugar free drinks. I finally settled on a mint hot chocolate while I was waiting for the train and trying to duck the cold. If I can tolerate the cooler temps I'm going to avoid coming in here to wait for the train as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment