Monday, December 31, 2012

Day 363 - December 30, 2012 - About time for a new pair


The sneakers I was using for the gym are about 3 and a half years old. My mom actually bought them for me when I was poor and first moved into my apartment. They actually lasted awhile and they are still good enough to wear for any grunt work I might have to do plus I'll probably still use them for softball but I did need a new pair because they were starting to slightly wear down. Yosef gave me a Modell's gift card for Christmas so I went with Shawn and found these training sneakers on sale. I like training sneakers because I don't really run, training sneakers are great for gym time. I also got a headband/earmuff headwarmer combo because I usually just walk to the gym wearing a fleece and need something to keep my ears warm for the short walk to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment