Saturday, December 1, 2012

Day 330 - November 27, 2012 - Fugly, tacky commuter shoes


These are the shoes I've been using to commute back and forth to work in the past week. They are fugly, and they are tacky because they are a goldish brown, but they are comfortable. They also don't ever match what I wear to work. I wear heels at work and although I've gotten used to heels and I do love them there is no way I'm walking a long distance in them. For some reason I just don't want to wear any of my normal flats anymore unless I have to dress up for an event because right now I have a limited amount of heels. So I walk to the train and walk to work after getting off the bus or train in these fugly tacky things that were resurrected from my office after I left them there about a year in a half ago hoping someone else would take them lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment