Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day 119 - April 29, 2012 - This is the dress!


I went shopping with Joanna and Janell for their maid of honor dresses. Our wedding party is very small and untraditional. I have no bridesmaids just two maid of honors. First we hit up Estelle's and found this classy number (I'm being sarcastic) plus many other crazy dresses even worse then this. We only went to Estelle's because surprisingly David's Bridal didn't open the store until 12 PM. The result of our dress shopping, Shawn's mom found a dress to wear to the wedding from Estelle's, Janell and Joanna found red dresses to wear from David's Bridal. They are also wearing different dresses but the same color, they both have different body types and I was not forcing them to wear something they would feel didn't look good. I want them both to be happy, to be comfortable and to like the dress they are wearing so they feel confident and perhaps sexy as well.

1 comment:

  1. Estelle's is a shit hole... just sayin.' I love, love, LOVE David's Bridal. They are awesome.

    ReplyDelete