Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 206 - July 26, 2012 - A kind of pricey not so useful solution


So I'm in a phase of what I am now calling the bag wars. I'm trying to find the best bag that sort of supports and eases the ache on my shoulders, but something where I can still take everything but the kitchen sink with me on my commute. I've already quasi decided that I'm going to drive again to save my back and shoulders. My kitty cat tote is so cute, but it was so heavy, the bag can fit a lot but has no extra padding or support for when I'm hoisting a heavy load. So I decided to "browse" in Loehmann's...I should stay away from that place. Some of their Juicy bags were 40% off the clearance price, with my 10% discount it worked out to 50% off. I needed a new hair clip as well because I had broken my last good one by mistake the night before. So I bought the bag, used it for a few days, and then went back to the kitty cat tote. I ordered a Vera Bradley metropolitan bag, a commuter/laptop bag I've been oogling for awhile so hopefully when that one comes in the mail I will find it useful. Being on public transit causes me to switch bags quite often, either because I buy a new one and try to see how it works for my carrying needs or because I go shopping in my closet and try to use something I've already bought that I haven't decided to resell on e-bay just yet. Driving was much easier, I was more content with the bags I had and was able to easily put multiple bags in the car for different carrying purposes. *sigh* I'll have a third car again, hopefully 3 is the magic number and I won't bang it up like I did the last two. It's a running joke now, if you don't like your car I'll be glad to bang it up for you so you can get a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment