Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day 215 - August 4, 2012 - I don't know about this....


So my Vera Bradley order came in the mail, and my long awaited metropolitan bag has actually sorely disappointed me. It's not nearly as big as I hoped it would be, it can't fit everything I'd like to carry. It's not comfortable for my shoulders. It actually kills them even when I barely have anything in the bag. I sometimes write these blog entries long after I've taken the daily photo because I don't really have the time to sit at the computer every day upload a photo and write about it, I do however always take the photo on the actual day the picture is supposed to be taken. I'm writing a batch of entries today on August 14 and this morning I actually temporarily gave up on this bag. Right now it's in my desk drawer at work, I might take it back home if Shawn picks me up on Thursday. I have a broken laptop bag at home (a cheap k-mart bag, the handles have started to break) so maybe I'll use this bag for my laptop and throw away the other one. All I do know is even though it's supposed to be easily carried for a commute, it doesn't work well for my commute, and it will have to work as a lap top bag until I eventually get another car and have more faith in my driving skills.....which won't happen for a very long long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment