Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 214 - August 3, 2012 - My big fat personal project


When I was driving, getting all cocky, and thinking I was really doing well, I was listening to CDs in the car. I was getting them from the library, deciding if I liked them, and if I liked them ripping them for my MP3 collection and to put on my phone to play music once in awhile. I made a huge list of CDs to listen to, and I have a not so huge list of books to read. After the accident I decided I would continue listening to the CDs, I'll just have to limit the amount I check out of the library at one time and I'll have to use the blu-ray player when Shawn isn't home to hear some music or use my computer and headphones when Shawn is home to hear some music. I've been working on digitizing this list so I can work off of google drive and the computer and don't have to carry a massive amount of papers with me, or keep a massive amount of papers at home when deciding which book or CD to get from the library next. What you see now is a much scaled down version of this giant list/pile of papers. I have some home still that I need to digitize but this bit I have now will go faster then the condensed list and paperwork that's at home. This has taken me a long time to work on I am hoping to at least have the list entirely digitized before I leave work for the wedding and honeymoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment