Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 209 - July 29, 2012 - From 1 plan to two options...this also better be the end of this madness!


Pictured here in the garmet bag you can't see is my official wedding dress, picked up in less then 2 hours off the rack from David's Bridal and my friend Lisa's wedding dress that I would have bought from her to use had I not found the David's Bridal dress.

The story:

My ex-seamstress is a lazy, crazy bitch who did not do her job. Her name is Vicki Grouzis and if you find her business card or see a company name called Vivian's couture, RUN THE OTHER WAY AND GET YOUR TAILORING/ALTERING NEEDS DONE ELSEWHERE! After repeated dodged phone calls, excuses about being sick, finally coming up with a half made dress sans detail, then screwing up said detail BIG time, I had enough and was very worried about what kind of dress I could get for this wedding. I told her I didn't want her to make my dress anymore, of course she won't refund me any of the $650 I gave her for this dress. After losing with this lady big time I went to David's bridal, and found a dress of the rack that just needs to be fitted and slightly altered. The dress is really nice, it's very embarrassing for this lady it took her about 9 months and plenty of time to produce some crap and I found a better dress with better work at David's bridal off the rack in less then 2 hours.

Also this better be the end of a string of horrible luck Shawn and I have been having, we better have a good wedding with no problems, and hardly any major problems for years and years and years, because in the span of a few months we've had enough problems to last a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment