Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 208 - July 28, 2012 - A nice umbrella...and a black lace bra?!?


So I rented this book from work....
 

It was a  writing collaboration based on a list that was published in Glamour magazine. Two of the things on the list were:

#4. A purse, a suitcase, and an umbrella you’re not ashamed to be seen carrying.

and

#11. A set of screwdrivers, a cordless drill, and a black lace bra.

That's where this photo comes in. I purchased the nice umbrella, and the black lace bra (which Shawn has yet to ooogle). This is a close up photo of both objects. Technically this photo was taken a little after midnight on the 29th, when I realized I didn't take a shot yet I put this photo together, the clock said it was still not midnight yet but my camera's clock said it was after midnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment