Friday, September 28, 2012

Day 267 - September 25, 2012 - Supersonic OCD hearing

My ears are terrific! I can hear everything again, I feel like a new woman! I had a problem with my ears. In Puerto Rico and on previous occasions my ears started to clog up, sometimes I could barely hear anything. I went to the doctor Friday because I thought I might have an ear infection. He sent me home and told me to come back after using debrox to clean out my ears and he gave me a prescription in case I had an ear infection. Well Tuesday night I ended up at the ER with Shawn because my ear was on fire and I thought I was going to go deaf. The ER doctors flushed out my ears like my doctor was going to do and now I can hear much better. My obstacle now is how I will clean my ears without using a Q-tip because apparently when I use Q-tips I end up pushing wax further down into my ear and causing a build up. This makes me sad because my new last name starts with a Q. I'm surprised Shawn wanted to still be my husband after staying in the ER with me while they flushed out my ears, it was kind of gross. But this is why I love the man, well part of the reason, we both care about each other during the good times, the down times, the bad times, the gross times and the great times.

No comments:

Post a Comment