Friday, September 28, 2012

Day 268 - September 26, 2012 - Playground time with the little man!


I had an extra day off this week because of Yom Kippur. I made plans to go to Merrick and see Janell. She kind of needed to get out of the house anyway and she's not working yet, because her dog passed away on Sunday. She had to babysit for her nephew so he tagged along for our outing which involved food and the playground. First her and Jared ate some lunch, I had eaten a late breakfast so I didn't opt for any real food at lunch time. Then we stopped in an awesome bakery where I opted to eat a danish (because it's a sweet lol). The bakery was just created and opened up where the blockbuster we both worked in used to stand. Then we walked over to a new ice cream place because Janell wanted to buy Jared Ice Cream (it was a surprise for him) but the place was closed for the day. So we ended up at Camp Ave Elementary School. Jared played on the playground while Janell and I watched him and dodged random acorns falling from the tree above the bench. We also got to take nice disgusting look at some poop that was inside the slide, good thing no poor unsuspecting child actually slid down the thing, and play on the swings. On the way back to the train we stopped at the bakery again, I got a linzer tart for the way home and bought home extra sweets, something for me (even though I already had two baked goods lol) and something for Shawn and Terry. Then I bid goodbye to my best friend and frister and went back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment