Friday, July 6, 2012

Day 186 - July 5, 2012 - It's the wrong place!


So I realized I didn't use my camera for a photo, sometimes it happens, I get busy and I forget to shoot something with my camera for the day. Luckily if I don't remember or get a chance to take out my camera I usually end up taking at least one cell phone camera photo. This gas station by my job went on fire, Danielle from work said she thinks the fire happened on Tuesday. I'm actually pretty upset about this fire. There's one spot in Hewlett I absolutely can't stand and that's my ex-landlord's restaurant Pantano's. I myself would never commit arson or any revenge against his terrible eatery no matter how much I hate it. The worst and most daring thing I've done is give the place a horrid review (which is actually pretty true, because seriously the food does suck). The safest thing to eat in that place is an egg sandwich and even that's not wonderful. I won't lie even though it's nasty I do wish something would happen to the place. That it would flop, catch fire, have a brick thrown through the window, but sadly this horrible restaurant just seems to be doing better and better. There used to be a location in Merrick, now I see one in Massapequa although I'm not sure if it's open or just an old store front. He has another restaurant in Long Beach (so now his stinkiness has corrupted the town that Shawn's brother lives in), I think he has a landscape company, and he owns a bunch of houses that he rents out to poor unsuspecting people who's money he will take but he won't help them if they need it. Alright this entry has definitely turned into a rant about how much I really can't stand my ex-landlord. I hope no one comes after me if misfortune befalls him (is befall even a word?). As much as I don't like the guy, the worst thing I did was to give his restaurant a bad review, and it's probably the worst thing I will do. If you happen to read this and are considering renting an apartment, renter beware, don't rent from Mike Pantano. That's also the other worst thing I'll ever do lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment