Friday, July 20, 2012

Day 192 - July 12 , 2012 - Weird lunch/dinner break where nothing went right


I decided to not have any of the noodle packages I have in my locker at work from Trader Joe's for dinner. I went to D&D by my job instead. They messed up my coolatta order so they gave me two coolattas one free that they messed up and the right one I ordered. I was heading to the bench I just became obsessed with that I know will help me avoid shopping on my lunch breaks so I can save some money (I really really need to save every penny I can, especially after what just happened to me), but my favorite bench was occupied. So I had to sit on this bench on the corner of Franklin Ave and Broadway which has a lot of traffic and too many people passing by on foot. I ended up spilling half of one of the coolattas you can probably notice the spillage on the ground in this photo. I was actually glad to get back to work after this break where nothing worked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment