Friday, July 20, 2012

Day 198 - July 18, 2012 - Maybe I should stay off the road....


Just when I was doing great, just a mere week and a half after I started driving on Sunrise Highway, I had another accident, this time we know the car is totaled for sure. I was lucky to live through this accident, I didn't see the red light on time, when I tried to stop my car it was too late, I ended up hitting another car going through the intersection on Sunrise Highway. I have some bruises, some soreness in my muscles, they checked me out at the hospital right after the accident they said I was okay. Mentally this is a really bad set back for me. I'm not going to drive again for at least a few months. I will not drive another car unless it's one I buy and I can't buy one right now, renting one is going to be too much money. So I am spending some more time with my bus driver friends and LIRR conductor friends until after the wedding, when I can see if I will even be able to finance a car, and pay a huge insurance rate because I was involved in two accidents in 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment