Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 204 - July 24, 2012 - Who has some hope? Oddly enough I do


These are the soles of my wedding shoes. I needed something blue so I ordered these blue crystals off etsy for the bottom of your shoes. They say "I do" in blue so you have something blue for your wedding. I bought the shoes to work with me, after work I am going to hopefully pick up my dress as long as the seamstress I'm working with has finished it. When I know I've had to go see my seamstress after work I have bought my wedding shoes. Since I haven't been driving and probably won't be for a very long time if I ever do again my mom's going to pick me up when work is done. Shawn and I are very worried about a lot right now, we have lots to deal with on our plate. Last night we were out of hope and at the bottom of the barrel. Today I have a fight in me. I have some hope that things might hopefully work out okay, I have some hope that we can work through whatever happens. Maybe I'm a retard for having hope and being positive but I won't let myself be defeated I've already beat myself up enough. I will work my ass off to get us through whatever shit we end up in. My wedding shoes were free, I got them when I purchased the headpiece as a bonus bargain. Every little bit helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment