Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 202 - July 22, 2012 - Boner Bill the bride and his cohort little willie


We continued the bachelorette party at two bars. We were going to see magic mike but my family wanted to hit a bar up, so that we could do some scratch off dare games with unsuspecting men from at the bar. My family left the bar at 11 because they were tired. I continued the party with Janell and Lisa way into the night and early morning. I bought an inflatable naked man that I dragged around with me the whole night, Lisa named him boner bill. Janell and Lisa bought a big giant happy inflatable penis that we named Little Willie. After we dropped Janell's mom off we were hanging out in the backyard and Janell's brother Mike came to tell us that Shamrocks a bar by their house had karaoke. I really wanted to go because I wanted to hit up a karaoke bar all night. So we went to Shamrock's with Mike, boner bill and little willie in tow. Mike had too much fun with boner bill, at the end of the night we had a garter and one of my veils on boner bill's head.

No comments:

Post a Comment