Thursday, May 10, 2012

Day 129 - May 9, 2012 - Pouch Crazy!


My friend loves pouches, or at least she did for awhile I'm not sure if she does anymore. I kind of wish I didn't hear her say she loved pouches for extra storage inside her purse. After that fateful day of meeting her for coffee and hearing her talk about pouches I've become a pouch queen. My bags are filled with pouches to help store and organize various items that would be all over the place inside my bag. This collection is currently inside of whatever purse du jour I happen to be toting. The black and white striped one has coupons, the floral one has various important papers, the pink coach one (technically a wristlet) has extra credit cards and membership cards that can't fit inside my wallet, the colored tribal looking one holds a storage of quarters for parking meters, and the sparkly one has peppermints. I don't remember what I put inside the big pink one I'll find out next time I open it lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment