Thursday, May 10, 2012

Day 130 - May 10, 2012 - My newest purse also comes with much guilt!


Although this purse was pretty cheap I really need to curb my shopping. I've been terrible recently in regards to shopping. I thought when I started driving on a regular basis I might actually shop less, apparently I was wrong! I think the giving up shopping for lent thing made me kind of crazy, once I was able to shop again I was hitting the stores big time. Today I made a trip to Victoria's Secret before work in order to get a free beach towel if I spent a certain amount of money in the store. I need to be done for awhile now. Or at least come up with some kind of balance. I feel terrible because I have debts to pay off and I really should be focused on saving money because I'm going to need it for the wedding and the honeymoon. I bought this purse at DOTs yesterday, along with three pairs of shoes and a shirt. Everything was pretty cheap, DOTs is a great store because most of their merchandise is under $20 or less. The bag was $14. It's not a designer bag but it's still cute and it's bright pink. They gave me a coupon to come back next week and get $10 off a $50 purchase. I must not do this as cool as the store is. The only way I can do it is if I go to the store with Terry and we both pick out $25 worth of merchandise, because that's reasonable. Or if I go there to pick out some gifts. I need to be disciplined and have some kind of balance with this shopping. I need to train myself to go into stores again and just look around I managed to do it when I gave up shopping for lent, I had to do it when I was poor and had no money. I definitely have too many things and really don't need anything more. Reselling some designer stuff is no longer profitable either, eBay sucks now. The days of making money on eBay are long gone IMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment