Thursday, May 24, 2012

Day 140 - May 20, 2012 - 2 NEW ITEMS!


So I've been trying to curb my shopping because I feel like I spend too much money in regards to shopping. My new method that has been working since a few weeks ago....well maybe sort of working, is to only allow myself to buy one new item each week if it's for me (presents are different). This method actually does help because now I find myself being picky in the stores if I wander in to look at items instead of grabbing a couple of things off the shelves and wanting to buy them. Today I went to Barnes and Noble with Janell after picking up my maid of honor dresses at David's bridal with her. I actually picked up two new items, but the price was pretty good and one item is sort of a technicality. They had a special where you can get a tote bag they were offering for $10 if you bought any two items in the store. So I was careful, I picked out a bargain book and so did Janell. We wanted the price of the items to equal less then $25 which was the normal price of the bag if you bought it by itself. I am going to give the book to Janell after I read it so technically the book is ultimately for her and I can keep the bag for beach outings this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment