Saturday, May 19, 2012

Day 137 - May 17, 2012 - I'm ready for no one!


I had to give a presentation at work. The librarians got together and put together something called May Madness to demonstrate our databases to the patrons. I did art and antiques since I'm now the quasi art librarian. Despite our efforts barely anyone seemed interested in our presentations. I ended up not getting very far in mine, I actually thought no one would show up, I am now eternally grateful to the man who looks like he could be very poor but from what I heard has a lot of money in the bank, and since he sat down and let me actually kick start my presentation I will be nicer to him instead of basically ignoring his existence. I did have another couple sit down for a few minutes, another woman and two little children.

No comments:

Post a Comment