Friday, June 8, 2012

Day 150 May 30, 2012 - Pieces of the puzzle!


I don't think Shawn knows I do this in the morning, if he did he'd probably think I was utterly crazy...maybe he already does. I usually don't do it in front of him, only on a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday when I'm getting ready to leave for work while he (lucky guy that he is) is still sleeping because he works so close to home. Don't ask me why but I call this private morning routine pieces of the puzzle. I usually throw everything on the kitchen table that I need to have out to get ready for work. My vitamins, bread for my quick morning toast and to usually construct a sandwich for lunch time, milk to put into my coffee, water to fill my water cup, clothes to wear for the day, jewelry, make up bag, my hair brush, deodorant and perfume. When I finish using one item I put it away and when the table is clear I'm good to load up the car and drive to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment