Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 172 - June 21, 2012 - Major score in my favorite store


Even though this store is in the center of zombie crow activity, Loehmann's is still my favorite store. I have a very bad habit of stopping in there on a weekly basis and getting a few things if I see stuff I like. I thought this would stop when I started driving to work, nope! Didn't stop, I still go on lunch breaks. Today I got a great deal though. Sometimes I spend too much money and want to kick myself, other times I grab a great bargain. They were running a sale 50% off all swimsuits. I got a red bathing suit, a notebook and a dress in a size small (the dress ran really big because I am in no way a size small) for $27.27. I was glad I got the red bathing suit I've been looking for one to take on the honeymoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment