Friday, June 8, 2012

Day 156 - June 5, 2012 - This has been mine for almost 2 years, I pilfered it!


The first time I slept over Shawn's was the night we officially became a couple. I didn't plan on sleeping over but of course we were being very gushy and in love with each other, and it got to be very late. I didn't drive yet so I had to depend on Shawn to take me home or wait at the Babylon train station until around 5 AM because during a certain time of the night the trains stop running. Honestly I wanted to stay the night and cuddle up with him anyway. So he gave me this t-shirt to sleep in and I've been using it for PJs every since. Luckily I didn't really steal it because I think he outgrew it. I used to sleep in this shirt a lot when we slept apart because I'd miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment