Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 168 - June 17, 2012 - He is my silly everything!


We didn't spend much time with my dad on Father's day. I'm on the verge of finally making up with my little sister....I think, but since I wasn't speaking to her we've been avoiding the family gatherings if she was around. So we woke up early and bought bagels to my parent's house like we did for Mother's day. Then we went back home, then went to dinner and met Ricky and Fiona for bowling. I asked Shawn if I could take a photo of him as my daily shot he did a usual silly pose as he often does in photos. I appreciate him so much, appreciate all he does for me, appreciate how he's there for me, appreciate him being him, he's my partner in life, my best friend for the almost two years we've been together, my lover, the person I tell everything to.

No comments:

Post a Comment