Friday, June 8, 2012

Day 157 - June 6, 2012 - I've been eagerly awaiting this!


I made a big purchase at Claire's. It actually only cost me $48 and I got a fuck ton of kitcschy cute accessories. I bought an earring holder to hold all of my post earrings and to my pleasant surprise I can also hold the few pairs of dangly earrings I own on it too. I bought many pairs of poor quality earrings to wear once in awhile in accordance with whatever outfit I'm wearing, and if I'm off from work and can wear it. I bought a couple of Justin Bieber items for my cousin in DE who loves him and I also ended up with two items I can give to her little sister. But before I send those items off I have to get something for their brother too. I also got these artificial flowers with a rhinestone on them. I picked two thinking that Janell and Joanna could possibly wear them in their hair the day of the wedding. The color is kind of off though so if I do give them to Janell and Joanna they cold save them for another day unless it somehow works with the maid of honor dresses....we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment