Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 179 - June 28, 2012 - Sparkly pink mani/pedi


Yesterday I went to Diva Nails after work. It's my favorite nail place, most of the time I go to them on lunch breaks for an eyebrow wax. Occasionally I get a mani and a pedi done, either as a treat or because an occasion is coming up. Most of the time it's because an occasion is coming up. This weekend is my 30th birthday and although it's already been celebrated for the most part a gal only turns 30 once so I wanted to bring in a new decade of my life with a mani and a pedi. The place by my job has a special it's $20 for both a mani and a pedi every Monday through Wednesday. So I took advantage of the special on the last day possible to be prepared for the weekend. I chose a sparkly pink nail color because in my world if it's not related to phantom, if it's not coffee, but if it's sparkly and pink well it's great in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment