Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 28 - January 28, 2012 - My new breakfast of choice during the morning rush


For awhile last year I ate pop tarts for Breakfast. I would heat up my pop tarts, wrap them in foil and eat them while I was on the train to work. Now I've taken a liking to these Clif bars. They are 99 cents each at Trader Joe's so every once in awhile I make a trip to Trader Joe's to stock up on these guys and packets of noodles that I microwave on Thursday nights at work for dinner. Now in the morning while I'm drinking my coffee and getting dressed, or the night before I throw a clif bar in my bag and munch it for breakfast while I'm on the train. During the mere few days I had my car I ate them while driving. That's not going to happen for awhile now.

No comments:

Post a Comment