Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 36 - February 5, 2012 - Sissy La La superbowl cake


I did something semi rare for my lifetime but I guess Americans do take part in these kinds of things once in awhile. I actually have done this multiple times before although I could care less, I just knew other people who were throwing it or going to one. I'm talking about the ever so popular super bowl and the party that goes with it. Last year Shawn and I could give a crap, this year his family threw a party for it so we went. His mom was trying to make a football cake so she used blue for the giants and green for the patriots. During her decorating process she kind of gave up and created the feminine super bowl cake or as she called it the sissy la la super bowl cake. It was actually a good cake, I didn't need any footballs on it to go for a piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment