Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 38 - February 7, 2012 - It's Phantom Month!


It seems this month I have Phantom Phever....okay maybe that isn't any different from my regular life, although for 2012 this is the first time a phantom photo is appearing. I have been obsessed with this story in all forms (although the ALW version, as much of a bastard as ALW is, is my poison of choice) since 1994. This month I've been reading nothing but what's in my phantom of the opera collection on my kindle, London's 25th anniversary concert was released on DVD (I purchased the blu-ray), Phantom's 10,000th performance on Broadway is coming up, I just fell into an eBay trap and won the auction for a Las Vegas magazine featuring an article on the phantom production, recently published, a car I'm currently going to look at is from 1994 (the year I became a phan)....okay maybe that's stretching it but you get the picture this month my obsession is in full force and I can't get enough phantom. I took this photo while watching my blu ray of the 25th anniversary London concert, of course once it was shipped to me I had to open it and watch right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment