Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 31 - January 31, 2012 - It's daylight a little longer each day again


It's been a month and I've kept up with photos for the day so far! I know even though this year has been a little disheartening so far that I will do this project and complete a second year of daily photos. Who knows, if we don't get hit with anything apocalyptic to end the world as predicted for this year I might even continue many more years of this daily photo stuff, I kind of like it.

So as normal in NY when fall and winter hit it gets darker outside earlier. Once January hits though the daylight last a little longer each day. The weather has also been a little warmer then normal which has been great. Took this photo at the bus stop, while it was still light outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment