Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 32 - February 1, 2012 - Finally saying goodbye to the little pencil that caused so much controversy


So I have had this pencil that I've pretty much worked down to an itty bitty stump. Now the pencil has an interesting story that of course happened to me at work, you can read the story here. I was pretty sure I couldn't get this pencil into the sharpener anymore so I decided that after I was done using it for the day I was going to say goodbye to it and drop it into the box where the library keeps golf pencils for the patrons to write with. It would be the snazziest pencil among the tiny pencils. Hopefully some weird patron won't end up picking it up to take home and make a shrine with if I by chance have any creepy stalker patrons that might like me. I was playing around with my camera settings and decided this photo was to be in sepia to commemorate my relationship that I will always remember with this itty bitty stump of a pencil.

No comments:

Post a Comment