Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 39 - February 8, 2012 - Putting it together....again

In my apartment I had an organizer, it's a piece from bed, bath and beyond, it's very Ikea like, easy to put together for the unskilled like myself. The organizer has 3 pink drawers, it's actually meant to be used as an office or dorm piece but I had inside the closet of my apartment to store my undergarments since I had no real set of drawers when I lived in my apartment. I took it with me when I moved back to my parents and had some items stored in it. When I moved in with Shawn I left it at my parents, the night of my accident I stopped by my parents house to pick up this organizer to use at Shawn's. My clothes have gotten out of hand for the space we are living in and I had a couple of piles of clothes placed haphazardly in the bedroom because the drawers I have held no more room for them. So this organizer was in the trunk of my car for awhile, while it was being stored at Higbie collision before the insurance company declared it totaled. Shawn and I finally went back to the car to pick it up, we had to take the plates off the car to return them to the DMV as well. So I put the organizer together, now I have my panties, stockings, and shorts to wear under my dresses for the summer stored in this thing. I can't buy any more clothes, my pile of clothes are overflowing even with two bags set aside for good will. Yet I know sometime in the future I will pick up more clothes or get some as presents, although I've been trying to curb my spending lately so that may not happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment