Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 1 - January 1, 2012 - Burn out!

I'm back at it again! In late 2010 I heard about a challenge titled the 365 day challenge. So from late October of '10 to late October of '11 every single day for a year I completed this challenge and took a photo. You can see my work from that challenge here.

Shawn thought it would be cool to go on with the project and do it again even though I did complete one year. So I decided I would take a break and then continue the project again starting January 1, 2012. I explained this all in an introductory entry that I wrote a few months back, so since I've been semi-repetitive I'll get on with the project. 


This first photo of my project was taken after midnight on January 1. Shawn and I went to celebrate New Year's Eve and ring in the New Year with the same crew we did last year, except instead of being at Lefty's we were at Broadway Bar in Amityville and instead of this being Resurrection it was just Rich spinning for Broadway.

This guy was a complete burn out. He was a little funny but he's a sad dude. It's actually interesting I'm posting this now because I'm reading a little article about addiction. He kept asking everyone if they had any drugs. After some time I got the courage to approach him for a photo. He complied and according to the little world he's got going on in his mind I'm going to get a free Lamborghini for this photo. That's not true, I just have a nice blog entry that people may or may not care about.

2 comments:

  1. lol he was worth talking to for the free car....that he gave me the keys for in his mind

    ReplyDelete