Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 3 - January 3, 2012 - Wii fit = Wii fun



Sometime late 2011 I realized that I absolutely had to exercise for numerous reasons. I think when I first started I was just trying to do once or twice a week but somehow that turned into doing some kind of exercise every other day. 

Occasionally I'll miss a day but I make myself get right back on track if I do. I need to do this, if I don't I have noticed I'll get minor body pain (mostly in my back) and I'll also feel less confident about myself. I won't lie I am not a healthy eater and I adore my junk food so I'll never be a skinny minny (that's not really in my genes or body type to be one either), and I'd probably be at least ten to twenty pounds lighter if I just ate mostly fruits and veggies but since I like to eat mostly crappy food I figure the exercise will help me to hopefully at least maintain the weight I have now. 

My current routine is mostly based on nintendo wii games. I alternate between the wii fit game and just dance. Sometimes I'll throw in a Richard Simmons DVD because I absolutely love him and love how he makes exercise fun. Another thing is I have to have fun while I exercise I don't want to do it if it's going to seem like a chore. The gaming makes it fun. 

So my photo for the day is the wii fit yoga screen I took while exercising. 

No comments:

Post a Comment