Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 4 - January 4, 2012 - Death of the burger bun


Shawn and I met up with his friend Dave. It's funny about Dave because I went to high school with him, Shawn met him in a comic book shop. Shortly after I met Shawn he kept mentioning Dave and I didn't know it was Dave that I went to HS with until all of us ended up hanging out the night of my birthday (my last drunk night - it was the day after I seriously pondered quitting drinking - a few weeks later I quit all together). Since then Dave is still mostly in contact with Shawn but he's become a mutual friend of ours.

When this photo was taken we were with Dave and his girlfriend (Patricia - who flew in from Cali to visit) and another friend at the Baldwin Coach Diner. I don't quite remember who decided to stab the uneaten burger bun but I thought it might be a good opportunity and possible daily photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment