Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 16 - January 16, 2012 - Mr. and Mrs. Sock Qureshi


Had the day off from work because of MLK day. Most of the day I hung out with Shawn's mom, I had stuff to do but we just ended up hanging out and talking. She took me to Marshall's (I've come to the conclusion that Marshall's is better then Loehmann's) therefore if I end up working elsewhere at some point in my library career I will not miss Loehmann's in Hewlett. She made me pick out a new jacket because her and Yosef both felt that my favorite red plaid jacket wasn't going to keep me warm enough on a cold winter's day. I found a really cool Jacket that sort of fit my style but was pretty warm, with down material inside of it. Of course now that we bought the jacket today ended up being 42 degrees and if I did go to work I would have been fine in my plaid jacket. I stayed home from work today because I had a bad runny nose yesterday and I wasn't sure if it was going to run like a faucet again today. I didn't want to go to work spreading nose snot and germs all over the place, I figured my co-workers wouldn't want that either so I stayed at home to rest. Pretty sure I'll be able to go back tomorrow. Anyway even though I had these adventures for the day I was clammoring for a daily photo and decided to take a picture of the sock monkeys we got for Christmas. Shawn's aunt and uncle bought them for us. They told us that they are a sock monkey couple in love and soon to be married. Even though I put most of the Christmas decor away in the garage I decided to leave the sock monkeys out for the winter on the bookshelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment