Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 25 - January 25, 2012 - Tears in the tiolet


Back to taking the trains again so soon. I thought I was going to be fine, and I'm not bitching about the fact that I have to be on the trains again because I'm grateful that I'm okay from the accident. But when I went to buy some train tickets I just didn't handle it too well, I felt the tears coming at the ticket machine and went into the bathroom to cry after I got through purchasing my tickets. I may have inadvertently found a cheaper option with train fare for now. Apparently I can buy a weekly ticket, which is still expensive but it's actually just a little bit cheaper then buying tickets for 5 to 6 days of commuting, the weekly tickets help because if the car can be fixed and the insurance takes the claim and fixes it then when I'm ready to drive to work again on local streets only, no more parkways I don't have to worry about the possibility of losing money on a monthly ticket. If I do get the car back I'm not driving it to work again right away I'm taking a week or two and just driving it local, driving it to the train parking it and driving it back home after the train. I didn't give myself enough time to build up on a long distance drive, so if I get a second chance with Garnier I'm taking it slow even though it's going to be a more expensive and time consuming option.

No comments:

Post a Comment