Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 8 - January 8, 2012 - Remnants of an office break


Had to go to work today. When anyone works a Sunday at Hewlett they get paid double time. I used to work every Sunday possible to earn double time, now I only work one Sunday a month. I might change that and offer to work more Sundays now that I have a car that I'll soon be able to drive. I could use the double time to pay off bills or save money for the wedding. We have 20 minute breaks on a Sunday. I went into my office and downed a can of TJs ready made coffee drinks and had a luna bar. Luna and Cliff bars are now my go to for a quick breakfast or sometimes lunch. I used to have pop tarts but when I to go to work in the morning I have no energy to put any effort into my breakfast. I know it's important to eat something but sometimes I'm not even too hungry until lunch or dinner time. So these bars are even better then pop tarts when I'm in a rush because I can just grab them after I have my two cups of coffee to come alive and eat them during my commute. I used to eat them sometimes on the train very soon possibly by the end of this week I'll be eating them while driving!

No comments:

Post a Comment