Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 24 - January 24, 2012 - Back to waiting...


So this week is kind of rough. Of course the day after my accident I get to take session 1 of the defensive driving class I signed up for. Kind of comical but not at the same time. It seems like only situations like this work out for me. Poor Shawn is now stuck picking me up from the library for 3 nights this week,  Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. So I sat on the library bench and took up waiting position until he was there to get me, I wish I didn't fuck up the car so soon but it happened and this is the aftermath for both of us. It will get better in time, next week will be back to one night at least, and in three weeks I'll be off on a staycation and he will not have to pick me up, unless I cover something for the beacon which will be close to home.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry. :( But I like your bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay things like this happen to new drivers all the time apparently. I'm happy to be alive because the accident could have been much worse and deadly, when I think in that perspective, I'll wait hours and hours and hours and take many buses and trains to be able to live. Glad you like the bag lol

    ReplyDelete