Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 12 - January 12, 2012 - Treated to a soothing string performance

Attended Plainedge High School's board meeting. I usually go to the Tuesday Night Public Works Sessions but I called in to work because I needed to see an eye doctor for an ongoing eye problem I've been having that seems to be a mystery for the two eye doctors I've seen so far. After my appointment which yielded two possible leads for the problem I'm having I had to cover the regular board meeting since I missed the Tuesday's public works session. Before the meeting started the Plainedge Middle School Quartet performed two pieces. This board meeting was kind of a big deal because it took place in a new athletic and community center that was just built by the district. The center is energy efficient as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment