Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 53 - February 22, 2012 - Finally a little fun!


Shawn and I went to Dave and Buster's with his friend Billy Murphy and my brother. We were taking my brother out for his birthday. Since my stupid sister has decided to be such a ninny and my mom apparently won't do anything about it, Shawn and I are not going to any events where my sister will be there. Really she should be the one to stay home if she's going to act how she is but my mom won't discipline her stupid ass. It kind of works out better because I really hate the family restaurant meals anyway and half the time I'm always worried about how much money eating at the restaurant is going to cost.So it does work out better to see my family on a more individual basis on my terms....except for the ninny. The evening at Dave and Buster's with my brother, Shawn and Billy was a lot of fun. Shawn and I kind of needed some fun, we barely go out anymore most of the time we are too busy or too tired and we just need to chill out. I had better pictures of this evening but some of them were taken after midnight so they couldn't be the photo entry for this blog. Look for them on google + if you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment